Hey, makeup addicts!
I had finally gotten my hands on the Jeffree Star Cosmetics ‘Beauty Killer’ eyeshadow palette, and I have to just be honest..I just about cried when I opened the packaging.
Once I laid my eyes on the palette, I was in awh. I love how Jeffree Star worked so hard on making this palette beautiful, unique and very versatile.
This palette contains 10 shades, and has three different formulas: Matte, Glitter, and shimmer shadows. All of these shadows have buttery, soft, gorgeous pigmentation.
In the featured image, that was the first time I had done something different, and doing something different is always a good thing.
What I used to create the look:
- China White all over the lid
- Expensive on the outer lid and crease
- Star Power on the inner crease and half of the inner corner
- Rich Bitch on the middle of the lid
- Confession on lower half of the inner corner, with a little bit of vanity under the bottom lash line.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Lock Foundation
- NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Palette
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer
- Matte and Poreless Maybelline Foundation Powder
- City Color Cosmetics Contour palette
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost Highlighter in Peach Goddess
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Thank you everyone for reading!
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media!
Have a great day everyone!